Thursday, March 10, 2005

San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last Saturday, Randy and I went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. At first I thought the park would be a fiasco, a little farm with some animals. I was wrong, so wrong. The SDWAP is an awesome experience. It is beautiful, natural, green and alive. The animals seem real happy to be there. It looks just like Steven Spielberg’s Jurassic Park, seriously. With mountains, waterfalls, all different kinds of plants and flowers, lots of animal interaction this is definitely the most incredible park of this kind I have ever been to.
Randy and I were so sorry we didn’t get to take pictures since we both underestimated it and didn’t care about taking the camera with us. We are supposed to get back there as soon as possible. I would suggest this trip to anyone who likes to be in touch with nature. It is unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home