Tuesday, March 08, 2005

MS Walk

This last week I decided I will join my co-worker Wendy Bremer and her family on the MS Walk happening on Sunday, April 17th, here in Los Angeles. Wendy is the Interior Designer for FDAE. She is a sweetheart and has always pledged to my Aids/Lifecycle. I thought it was time for me to pay back for her generosity and support so I registered. Moreover, another coworker, Nicole Caffey is also coming together. Nicole works as admin. assistant / receptionist. She is funny and full of energy and I guess that is why we get along very well. I have always like upbeat people.
I invited Randy, my boyfriend, and he promptly agreed. Tweedy is very excited to the event and he is actually putting a fundraising goal of $100. I am very proud of him and look forward to it. I am sure we are all gonna have a lot of fun. It is gonna be a well spent Sunday morning…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home