Monday, February 07, 2005

My new bike!!!!

Yesterday, I got my bike! It is not exactly new. It is a 2002 Gary Fisher Utopia. Well, it is new for me…and it is beautiful! My bike search was difficult. I went to all the possible cycling stores around Los Angeles and they all seem to be selling the same bikes, either Trek or Canondale. I know those two brands are possibly the best brands for road bikes and Mountain Bikes but when it comes to Hybrids, I have to say that I was a little disappointed comparing to my stolen Specialized. I think my former bike set the bar high… Not only that, the first bike I actually saw was the Gray Fisher which I ended up buying, and it also set the standards high for whatever was coming. I rode it for 2 minutes and I felt really comfortable on it. I might regret later if it gives me headaches but as for now I am proud of my choice. It is a TOTAL SHINY DISCO BIKE. You can actually check it clicking on the title of this blog!
Well, I just need to finalize the design of my helmet (Brazilian flag), which I am personally working on, so I can start training and getting acquainted to it.I will keep you posted on my riding experiences!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home