Monday, January 31, 2005

Gossips Fly

On Friday night I was at Volleyball at LACC and a friend tells me a good friend of mine had a heart attack and went through a bi-pass surgery. I was so discombobulated… When he told me it had happened more than a week ago, I nearly had a seizure… I got angry and upset with all my friends. How come something like that happens to one of my best friends and nobody even call me?
At that moment I was angry and clearly stated my thoughts for all who were there. “It is so sad that in this F%$# Gay community only gossips fly like ‘there is no tomorrow’… when it is time to be supportive and show solidarity, nobody’s home. I hope my friend gets better soon. He is the kind of guy who is a gentleman, someone who happens to be the opposite of my description and I always count on him… Too bad he could not count on me and I was not there for him when this situation happened.
Love you Dave! Be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home