Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Aids Life Cycle 4

Okay, So I registered last night!
Now I am ready to build my ALC homepage and start "begging" people to help me reach my fundraise goal -$2500- and of course, help thousands of americans living with HIV and Aids.
On 2003, It was my first year, and I rode. Last year I volunteered and it was a great experience too, but riding is "da bomb" and you will be surprised when I say this; it is much easier... So, here I go again, pedaling, num fingers, back pain, sore butt. BUT, it is worthy. If there was no suffering it would not be as intense and unforgetable. I plan on doing every year from now on.
Please, come back and keep track of my journey. I will try to maintain a journal with all the fundraising events and training. Oh! By the way! Support me if you can!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home