Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Maggie Patches


It is a GIRL! Her name is Maggie! Our (Randy and I) first baby together. Maggie is an American Bulldog, Bully type, which means she has the cute wrinkles on her face and a sturdy body. She is 9 weeks now. Maggie is being ultra spoiled by us, our friends and everyone that passes by. She is so charismatic and so loveable. Well, except when she is hyper and starts biting everything that is on her mouth’s reach. My hands are all scratched because of her little tiny sharp teeth. She does remind me of a Piranha sometimes, you know, those vicious carnivore fresh water fishes.
She is beautiful and I believe she will grow up to be gorgeous thanks to her nice markings and expressive eyes. Julio has named her “Patches”. So now he calls her Maggie Patches.
Potty training can be tough too, specially for me. It is so hard to reprehend such a cute little thing. I am leaving this part to Randy.It is amazing how she is already so attached to us. And I can’t wait for Zack to arrive, the Baby Jack Russel Terrier. They will be very happy having each other’s company. I know that!

3 Comments:

At August 3, 2005 at 8:37 PM, Blogger Somah said...

Very cute! :)

 
At August 10, 2005 at 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrad on your baby. She is very cute. I am sure you guys will have a blast raising her. Dogs make such nice additions to a family. Dave Wynne from triguy48 on bigmusclebear

 
At August 10, 2005 at 8:52 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Hey Dave,
Thanks for the notes!
It is nice to get feedbacks on my posts.
I have not fixed the shifting yet and I am upset cause it is making a
lot of difference on my diet. It is much more difficulto lose weight w/o
exercising, huh?
With respect to Maggie. She is our bundle of joy now. Soon, Zack will
be arriving. I tis gonna be her lil brother. Randy is getting a Jack
Russel Terrier from his sister in Colorado. I think it is gonna be good
for Maggie to have company, besides she will have someone new to pick on,
besides the cats... ahhahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home