Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Moving in

After almost 10 months dating, Randy and I will be moving in. Some people would say it is too early to take that step. I say ”I don’t care what people say”. I am the one who lives my experiences. Besides we are both in the same page and we love each other enough to hate each other sometimes and still stick together. I have no doubts we will be getting along just fine since Randy is a very sweet, easygoing guy who will be cooking and cleaning the bathroom. How about me? I will be in charge of culture and entertainment, just like Jay on Fab 5 (Queer eye for the straight guy)… hehehe
Jokes apart, I am very very excited to move in. We found this very cute house in a very quiet neighborhood in Silver Lake, about a mile from where I live now.
It is a two bedroom (small ones) with a nice living room and a huge deck in front with a view of the Silver Lake Hills. It is pretty I have to say!
The living room has a Grand Piano and I am hoping we will be able to keep it. I mean, it is totally our call since the landlord has asked us if we would like i1t there.
The other concern is putting together two cats with two chinchillas. I am afraid the chins are gonna eat the cats?!?! Those fluffy animals eat everything!!!The rent is $1700. My mother was shocked!!! Expensive? Not really. All the utilities are included and that means electricity, gas, water, trash, gardener, cable and college for our kids. Well, since we don’t have kids, that is N/A for us… Damn it!

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2005 at 11:02 PM, Blogger Somah said...

Wow! That's great, Chunckette :-) Wish you both the best :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home