Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Commitment

This past weekend Randy and I had a talk and decided that we should “step up” for a commitment. I think I had been ready for that ever since we met - immature me. HE wanted to get to know me better. After two moths getting to know each other, Randy decided it was time to do it, and for sure he showed me he’s “got game”. I feel like something has changed. Even though we have always connected in every way, it seems like things are more intense, sex became even hotter. The feeling is there and I am so secure and at ease that I don’t feel like I need to know where he is or what he is doing. It seems like I will always be there with him.
It is definitely a feeling I have not felt so far. Right now we make plans and promises for a long-term relationship. I am not sure how long it will last despite my desire tells me it is forever. One thing I have on me, and it was probably passed on to me by my parents. It needs to be truthful and joyful as long as it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home