Thursday, October 07, 2004

Heartaches

The more I mature the more I am target of heartaches. I think heartaches can come from most anything that messes up with one's emotions. I am sure the expressions that involve the heart, which is found in every single culture and language are connected to that phisical pain in the chest area when we suffer an emotional impact. I see myself more vulnerable to that feeling the more I grow old and the more I have information about different matters (social matters, political, economical, environmental and most important Love matters) . It's not a good sensation at all. It feels like someone is squeezing my chest and I find it harder to breath. It's weird how a emotion can actually develop to a phisical level.
Sometimes I wish I could be less passionate and emotional and no matter how many Yoga classes I attend, I will never be able to find a balance. Hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home