Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Commitment - Part II

Thanksgiving with his family

One of the things I most admire on Randy is the fact he is very opened and honest about things. Besides that, he does treat me unbelievably well as if I was in a gold wrap. Well he would definitely buy gold wraps for me if it was appropriate and fashionably right. Not that we are both so concerned about fashion statements, after all bears think of comfort first.
When Randy found out I didn’t have plans for T-day, he secretly changed his plans in order to accommodate me traveling with him to Colorado – Greeley – to meet his family. I have been very excited and looking forward to that. I think someone’s family and the way they interact can tell a lot about a person. It is all part of who Randy is.
It will also be interesting to go to a small town where most of people are conservative and probably homophobic. Is Colorado a blue state?
More on Greeley’s Thanksgiving to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home