Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Close to Heaven



This past weekend, we went to my father´s house in Angra dos Reis.
It is not really his house. It is place where he is living temporarily with co-workers while working on this new Project. I believe they are building the P-51, an Oil Extraction and Processing Platform.
Angra is 2 hours drive south of Rio, located right at the coast. The city itself is pretty uninteresting, however, the islands and beaches around are gorgeous. Day trips on fishermen´s boats are mandatory.
The weekend was awesome!
My cousins were there and they are a joy to hang out with. Those are the moments I miss the most when I am away, the family reunions.
The house was also phenomenal. It sits at a mountain overlooking the bay, surrounded by so much green. It is huge with big spacious rooms. It has sauna, pool, barbecue area. Many celebrities have houses in the same area. It is a real treat to one´s soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home