Thursday, December 28, 2006

Anna Bacana





On Sunday morning, Christmas day, Chris planned with my friend Anna to have breakfast. I would come along as a surprise as I had been doing. People always said Recreio (where my parents live now and where I grew up) is far from everywhere but Anna managed to live further away, at Ilha de Guaratiba.

The usual surprise happened when we got there. Anna´s place is very adorable, a rustic style house in the middle of all the green. It was the first time I met Anna´s husband, Rui, whom I´ve had a great time hanging out with and her precious little baby girl, Maria Eduarda. We used the time to catch up and just enjoy the environment, the baby, plus good chat and laughs remembering the good old times.

When we left, we drove up the hills which took us to a beautiful view from the Restinga, the same area I had seen when arriving in Rio and then to the beautiful beaches just a little to the south of Recreio; `Prainha`, `Grumari´ and `Macumba`.
The scenary was GORGEOUS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home