Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Caught!


On Saturday Chris and I were supposed to go visit my good friend and former beach volleyball partner, Anna, but the plans fell through because we were not able to reach her. Instead we went for a walk at the beach.

While strolling down the path Chris noticed a car pulled over beside us and kept staring. When I turned my head to find out who that was I froze. It was my cousinĀ“s wife Adriane.

Remember I had not seen the rest of the family and definitely not announced my visit since I was to enter as Santa Claus on Christmas! Damn it! Anyone from the family seeing me would ruin my plans for the surprise!

Adriane was very surprised to see me. It was funny! She is a gorgeous `all brazilian girl`, who has managed to keep an awesome shape after two kids. I love her `sassy` personality. We get along real well. I made her promise not to tell anybody about my return, not even my cousin.

After that fiasco I told myself nobody was to see me before Christmas.

When I got home my sister had arrived and she jumped out of the couch surprised.
She was real emotional and so was I. When I left six years ago, I remember we had had a horrible fight the week before and we were not in good terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home