Monday, January 01, 2007

Biriball or Biribol







My family is totally volleyball oriented! As far as I can remember my mother and my aunt played at a club and we watched them. As we grew we started playing with them for fun and now we want to exclude them from outr matches. hahaha

Actually I am a big fan of my mother. She is a great setter for her age and has a lot of disposition to go for every ball.
I first started playing when I was only seven. My cousin, Chris, taught us (myself, my cousin Danielle and my sister) how to play. We would have daily classes after school on our front lawn.

There is a new modality of volleyball inside of a pool. They say it was invented in a coity called Birigui, Minas Gerais. I donĀ“t really agree with that cause I remember playing that when we were kids. I guess they pathented then cause it is known as Biriball.

On the 25th we all gethered inside our pool for some matches of Biriball.
It was a lot of FUN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home