Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mexico City - Santiago Chile

The line didn´t extend that long, the problem was how slow it moved. I amused myself looking at the other passengers, making up their life stories in my mind.
When I finally got to the front of the line, after an 1 hour waiting, a LAM employee approaches me and asks if I was traveling alone. Right away I thought she was going to ask me to stay one more day in Mexico, which I would have said NO. I confirmed and she goes `would you mind flying at a later flight at the executive class instead? The later flight was 11pm, 2 hours later than the original one and would not affect my flight to Rio at all. I wanted to jump and hug her. It was an overnight flight and I could definitely use the extra space! Instead, I didn´t want to look desperate so I just said `yes, I will do it.`
I have to say I am really hapy I got to stay an extra day in Mexico City and visit the Pyramids. They say the Pyramids renew your energies and even though you are completely exhausted by the time you walk and climb around, I have to say it brought me some great vibe and luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home